WHAT WE BELIEVE:
- We believe the Bible to be the divinely infallible, inerrant and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in the Persons of the Holy Trinity.
- We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, His deity, His sinless humanity and perfect life, the eternal all-sufficiency of His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father’s right hand, and His personal coming again at His second advent.
- We believe that justification is a judicial act of God on the believer’s behalf solely on the merits of Christ, and that regeneration by the power of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- We believe in holy living, the present day reality of the baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4, the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and the Lord’s supernatural healing of the human body.
- We believe in the vital present day ministry of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ according to Ephesians 4:11-16.
- We believe in Christ’s Lordship of the Church, the observance of the ordinances of Christian baptism by immersion for believers and the Lord’s Supper.
- We believe in the eternal blessedness of the redeemed in Heaven and the eternal doom of the unregenerate in the lake of fire.